- Welcoming environment that offers opportunities to meet and network with scholars, researchers, practitioners present and receive feedback on your research and teaching innovations and explore new ideas.
- Plenary/keynote sessions and panels by leading POM researchers/practitioners.
- College Mini-Conferences that bring together scholars with similar research interests.
- High quality invited research sessions featuring leading researchers, educators and practitioners.
- Professional development workshops, symposia, and tutorials on a variety of research, teaching and curriculum oriented topics.
- Career building advice and guidance for tenure-track junior faculty members through the Emerging Scholars Program.
- Career building advice and guidance for doctoral students through the Doctoral Consortium.
- Opportunities to interview for open positions, meet with job candidates and emerging scholars.
The conference venue is Hilton Americas-Houston that is located in the heart of downtown Houston. The hotel is conveniently located near many Houston attractions.
We have an exciting program for you and hope to see you in Houston in May.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
November 28, 2017